Cruises are a fun way to rejoice and have a great vacation when you need to blow off some heat of your head. They have been enjoyed for many years by a lot of people, and they have also been misunderstood by many people.
Since there are so many myths regarding cruising, it is essential to bust them so that people can go on a cruise without any worries. This article is related to this. Here we shall discuss all the myths and the myth busters so that you can enjoy your vocational cruise without any worries.
Some of the myths regarding cruise:
- An extensive crowd in a cruise: Many people think that the journeys are crowded. But it is not a whole truth. It is true the old ships can be crowded but the newer ships today are well planned and only have limited seats.
- It is claustrophobic onboard: If you are claustrophobic and hence you are worried that you might feel claustrophobic on shipboard, then you are totally wrong.
- Cruises are for old: Cruises are for everyone, and you will easily find people of every age group here. Who knows you might find someone very interesting for yourself.
- People get sick on ships: You might have seen people vomiting on a cruise, and you might have seen people getting really sick after the journey. Well, the thing is it doesn’t happen to everyone and has sporadic cases.
- It might sink: We believe that you might have seen Titanic and you might find that ships tend to sink quickly. So, to help you with this, this is not true. Today boats are checked thoroughly by Coast Guards, and they are very less prone to accidents.
- Most of the people get drunk on the cruise: If you think that most of the people will get drunk around you, then you are totally mistaken. Every cruise has a particular limit on the drinks.
- You would gain weight: You can only gain weight on a cruise if you aren’t much-taking care of your diet. A journey has every kind of food every kind of people.
- Too many kids: Yes, there will be kids as cruises are family-friendly but not too much as there are age restrictions also.
- Get dressed up: Another major myth is that you need to get dressed up for a cruise. This is not true as the journey is supposed to be fun and you can wear anything you want.
- Cruise is only for families: Today, there are some cruises worldwide that are only there for a single person so that you can enjoy your, “me” time.