A trip to Disneyland in Orlando on a hot summer afternoon can be scorching due to the rising temperature and humidity. However, the vacation with your family or friends can be still fun despite the heat. Walt Disney World is the perfect family vacation, but these tips will help in enhancing the experience.
Great Tips to Enjoy Disney Land during Summers
Despite the heat, these simple tips can help you enjoy your trip to the fullest. They might not completely prevent you from the heat and humidity but will give you a wholesome, enjoyable experience.
- Start by booking your accommodation in a in-campus Disneyland property. This will reduce the time required for commuting as one can easily travel around using air-conditioned bus, monorail etc.
- The use of water-mister fans are great savior and they are available in the market at very affordable price. They are operated with help of battery and they gives you the necessary cooling to beat the heat.
- Enjoy activities like water skiing or surfing while staying an in Disneyland campus hotel. The Disney Resort guests have access to an extra one hour of early opening on some days to enjoy the place all to their own.
- Buy a park hopper pass and this will allow you to visit the water park. There are many lagoons within the premise and beaches and one can enjoy these attractions with the pass. There are many slides and rafts to have a great experience.
- If you are planning to visit Disneyland but not planning to stay within the campus, try to reach in the morning before 11am. This saves you from standing in the queue and the morning hours are less rush and the sun is lot less harsh.
- The choice of dress is also important. Visiting during summers can be daunting and hence it is important to dress light and pack light. Wear sandals and avoid wearing shoes as it traps moisture and raise the heat.
- Lastly, keeping yourself and people accompanying you hydrated is very important. Dehydration is something that can worsen conditions during summers. Hence, make sure to drink plenty of fluids and stay dehydrated.
Summers and Disneyland Visit
Winters is not the best time to visit Disneyland if you wish to enjoy the water activities. The Disneyland is one of the most coveted destination for kids and a lot of families plan a trip during summer vacation. There is a lot of rush during the vacations due to increase in tourist.
It is best to book a hotel within the campus and this gives you firsthand experience of the place. Even with the heat and humidity, the right preparation and keeping it cool can enhance the summer experience. These tips are super effective for a memorable Disneyland Vacation.